Tags

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, dearest readers! I wish you all a wonderful year and I hope you started it fresh! Have you thought about anything you want to accomplish this year or how this year is going to look like? I have a feeling that this year will probably be the most unpredictable one yet for me personally. There will be a lot of changes in my daily life so I'm guessing I will learn even more about myself this year than last year.Therefore, I do not know many things yet that 2014 has foreseen for me but I am certain about at least three goals.




1. Get my diploma in June.
After 4,5 years of studying clinical psychology, this should be the year that I get my diploma. I hope to be able to get it in June and not having to work over the summer. This picture was taken after the first year when I did have to study over the summer. A lot of work still needs to be done but after 5 years I simply cannot let this slip away. If I will do something later on with this diploma is just one of the few things that 2014 will reveal.


2. Meeting my international friends again this summer in Norway.
When we met this summer in Leipzig (picture), we made plans at once to meet again next summer. The plan is to visit a friend's summerhouse in the west of Norway at one of the beautiful fjords. I will be certainly at the reunion.


3. Finding something I love in life.
Don't get this the wrong way, there are many things I love in life. My goal this year is to find something I love to do day-to-day. Yes, I love traveling or baking but it's not that baking will get the bread on the table (oh, wait...). What I am trying to say here is that I hope to find a profession that I can do passionate and happily choose to do again day after day. The picture of me above is taken in 2011 at the very end of the European mainland in Skagen, Denmark. Suprise me, 2014.

Let me end this post on a brighter note by telling you that just on the last day of 2013 this blog reached 20 subscribers! Twenty may not sound as a big number but it is one to me. So to all readers: thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Jij ook gelukkig nieuw jaar! Mooi dat je deze doelen voor jezelf hebt gesteld. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooie doelen, alsnog een gelukkig nieuwjaar.! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jij ook een gelukkig nieuwjaar! Ik hoop over een jaar ook mijn diploma klinische psychologie op zak te hebben :)

    ReplyDelete